Education Today is April 23rd, 2017|Hudson Valley Press - More Than News |Bookmark HVPress!
August 8th, 2012
SUNY Sullivan names its Women Who Make a Difference honorees
LOCH SHELDRAKE - The SUNY Sullivan Foundation is pleased to announce its 2012 Women Who Make a Difference honorees.
This year, seven women in seven categories are being recognized for their contributions to the Sullivan County community, and will be celebrated during a ceremony and cocktail reception to be held at The Club at Villa Roma.
The 2012 Women Who Make a Difference categories & honorees are as follows:
• Phyllis “Penny” Coombe: immediate past Chair & current Vice Chair of the SUNY Sullivan Board of Trustees.
• Dr. Michelle Koury: Chief Operating Officer at Crystal Run Healthcare
• Jillian Rahm: Coordinator of Rural & Migrant Ministry
• Julie Allen: Community Liaison for Congressman Maurice Hinchey
• Danielle Gaebel: Co-Owner of NaturalContents.com and Manager of the Sullivan County Farmers Market
• Suzanne Rhulen Loughlin: past Chair of the Sullivan County Partnership for Economic Development
• Gladys Walker: Executive Director of Sullivan County CACHE
The ceremony and cocktail reception to honor these women will take place on Thursday, August 23rd at 5:30 p.m. The event is open to the public by reservation, which can be made by contacting Hillary Egeland at SUNY Sullivan, by calling 845-434-5700, ext. 4377. Please make your reservation no later than August 20th.
Copyright 2006-2016 The Hudson Valley Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Let Your Voice Be Heard ... Fill Out the Reader Response Form Below
*Posts do not appear immediately