August 8th, 2012
SUNY Sullivan names its Women Who Make a Difference honorees
LOCH SHELDRAKE - The SUNY Sullivan Foundation is pleased to announce its 2012 Women Who Make a Difference honorees.
This year, seven women in seven categories are being recognized for their contributions to the Sullivan County community, and will be celebrated during a ceremony and cocktail reception to be held at The Club at Villa Roma.
The 2012 Women Who Make a Difference categories & honorees are as follows:
• Phyllis “Penny” Coombe: immediate past Chair & current Vice Chair of the SUNY Sullivan Board of Trustees.
• Dr. Michelle Koury: Chief Operating Officer at Crystal Run Healthcare
• Jillian Rahm: Coordinator of Rural & Migrant Ministry
• Julie Allen: Community Liaison for Congressman Maurice Hinchey
• Danielle Gaebel: Co-Owner of NaturalContents.com and Manager of the Sullivan County Farmers Market
• Suzanne Rhulen Loughlin: past Chair of the Sullivan County Partnership for Economic Development
• Gladys Walker: Executive Director of Sullivan County CACHE
The ceremony and cocktail reception to honor these women will take place on Thursday, August 23rd at 5:30 p.m. The event is open to the public by reservation, which can be made by contacting Hillary Egeland at SUNY Sullivan, by calling 845-434-5700, ext. 4377. Please make your reservation no later than August 20th.