MONTGOMERY - The Community Foundation of Orange and Sullivan is pleased to announce five new appointees to the Finance and Investment Committee, and two new appointees to the Professional Advisors Council. Chris Corallo, Valerie Zammitti, Damiane Doyle, Craig Pesce, and Cedric Glasper have been appointed to the Finance and Investment Committee. Tim McCausland and Sarita Bhandarkar have been appointed to the Professional Advisors Council.
Finance and Investment Committee appointees:
• Cedric Glasper is President and CEO of Mechanical Rubber and active in Warwick civic, business, and charitable organizations. He and his company have twice been featured in the trade magazine Rubber & Plastic News for being one of the rare community minded rubber manufacturers in the United States.
• Chris Corallo is the Sr. Vice President & Chief Financial Officer at the Mid-Hudson Valley Federal Credit Union, a community credit union that offers a wide array of financial services to its members. He is a graduate of SUNY Oneonta with a B.S. in Business Economics, and Iona College, with an M.B.A. in Financial Management.
• Valerie K. Zammitti, JD, MBA, LLM is an associate attorney with Donohue, Nicosia & Williams, LLP. She is admitted to the bar in both New York and New Jersey, and has practiced exclusively in the areas of estate planning, elder law, business succession and tax. She also holds a MBA and a Master of Laws in Taxation from NYU School of Law.
• Craig Pesce is a Wilmington Trust private client advisor with the Wealth Advisory Group for the Hudson Valley area, specializing in investment management, retirement planning, estate and business succession planning, fiduciary services, private banking and insurance. He is a past board member of the Dutchess County Arts Council and past Treasurer of the Mid Hudson Civic Center. Mr. Pesce is a graduate of Marist College with a B.S. in Business Administration.
• Damiane Doyle is Vice President Managing Director of Commercial Banking at Provident Bank. She has been in the field of banking in the Hudson Valley for over 15 years. She is a graduate of Mount Saint Mary College with a B.S. in Business Administration.
Professional Advisors Council Appointees:
• Sarita Bhandarkar, JD, is an associate attorney at Tarshis, Catania, Liberth, Mahon & Milligram P.L.L.C., a Hudson Valley personal injury, business law and criminal defense law firm. She has practiced primarily in the area of wills, trusts and estates and elder law since graduating from the College of William and Mary School of Law in 2002.
• Tim McCausland, JD, is Vice President, Corporate Strategy and Business Development for Orange County Trust Company. He is holds a B.S. from Cornell University, and received his law degree from Saint John’s University.
Founded in 1999 with one simple aspiration: to make a difference in the lives of others through thoughtful, effective philanthropy, the Community Foundation administers a charitable endowment consisting of approximately 140 separate funds.